We were heartbroken when the United Methodist Conference closed our little country church. Our family had worshipped there for generations, with our father on the Board of Directors and our mother playing the organ nearly every Sunday for 62 years! Julie and Susan taught Sunday school, brother Scott took collection, and we all helped keep up the grounds. We wanted it to remain a vital part of the community and so we bought it and, with the help of family and friends, made it into a very special crafting retreat.
Good Hope Church, as built-in 1897